Buyer's Agents Work for the Buyer
Looking for a property? Let us work for you! Let us be you Buyer Agent.
Done correctly, a Buyer's Agents job is to put the buyer's interests ahead of the agent's, to disclose all material facts, keep the buyer's information confidential, provide the buyer with sufficient information to purchase a home and expertly negotiate on the buyer's behalf.
Here are some of the services you can expect to get from a buyer's agent that you might not be able to obtain on your own. Apart from hearing about listings before homes are available to the public, agents can:
· Provide comparable sales from the tax rolls.
· Provide sales data from MLS based on map searches.
· Pull property profiles reflecting sales history, property data, demographics and neighborhood services.
· Obtain a copy of the home's historical documents.
· Run reports on listing agent's list-price to sales-price ratios.
· Calculate annual facts and trends about an area.
· Suggest pricing strategy.
· Prepare a strong offer that presents the buyer in the best light based on market demands and agent interaction / networking.
· Review of documents for loopholes and obtain disclosures.
· Provide a buffer between you and the seller's agent.
Take the stress out out finding a property and making sure the paperwork is correct. Give me the opportunity to be Your Buyer Agent! You won't be disappointed.